Friday, July 24, 2009

New Fancy Pants Dancing Girl!

Once again, I can share another one of my pages from the new Fancy Pants Summer CHA release. Since I am the mom of a boy, I don't often pull toward girly papers. I like deeper colors and more boyish designs. I do love the new Dancing Girl line from Fancy Pants, though. It is so fun and happy! Here's a little peek of the awesome-ness!

I like the colors of the tone on tone papers, and I think the doodley papers are adorable, too. Throw in some sweet rub-ons and notebook journal papers...and you've got a hit! I pulled out some pictures of my nieces for the page that I created.
This page turned out to be one of my most favorite that I have created recently. I used an acrylic page from one of FP's Mixed Media books as a home for all of my page elements. And, of course....I added my all time favorite buttons! It doesn't get any better than that!

Stop by the Fancy Pants blog for more pages and some giveaways! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and creative page! Love all the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout my friend! Love the lines and curves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl, I've been missing all kinds of amazing pages. Awesome job with all the new FP collections!

    ReplyDelete